I was excited over the Nutripals Pediasure in the ad this week. Our pediatrician recently recommended these as a bedtime treat for our boybarian that needs to gain weight. Nutripals are normally $5.99=$6.99. I had ordered $2/1 coupons. I was able to get 6 for $13 and earn a $5 Register Reward at Walgreens. Unbelievable!
First store (My favorite):
6/4-pack Pediasure Nutripals 5/$30-$12-$5=$13
Candy Bar $1 (I needed a quick filler because I used 6/$2 coupons and $5 register reward)
OOP: $14 (Walgreens Rebate Gift Card)
Earned $5 register reward
2nd transaction
4 Boxes Quaker Chewy Granola Bars 4/$10-$2-$2=$6
OOP $6 (Rebate Gift Card)
Earned $4 register reward
Second store (least favorite):
2 Glade Scented Oil candles $4.99-coupon BOGO-$4 = $.99 (rebate item this month)
1 Garnier Hair Spray Spray $3.99-$1=2.99 (rebate item this month)
OOP: $4.31 ($4.20 GC +0.11 cash)Rebates: $8.99
CVS
Crest Oral Care Night Mouthwash 3.49
Tylenol PM -$1.00 coupon 4.99
2 Revlon Hair Products 2/5.00
Used $10 ECB
OOP 2.88 (cash)
Earned $5.49 ECBs
A great week, lots of stuff, all for $2.99 cash!
No comments:
Post a Comment