Saturday, October 6, 2012

Week 6 .....

Week 6 was mostly about change!!

Due to some life circumstances right now we had major changes this week. I accepted a position a couple weeks ago to return to work full-time.  Hubby is home on occupation specific work disability right now for an unknown extended of time.  This week was my training week so I worked full-time days, and since the training is an hour away my days were long.  Fortunately, that is not my new permanent schedule. The plan in the future will be for us to share the homeschool teaching. 

They pretty much hit the basics of math, reading, and spelling.

Friday they attended their first Outdoor Survival class.  They learned how to find clean water and which vines were safe to cut and drink from and which ones were not.  They enjoyed it and it was the perfect class for dad to attend with them.

Life is certainly getting interesting!! But, I wouldn't trade it for anything right now.  We are committed to keep our younger 2 at home.

1 comment:

MissMOE said...

The outdoor survival class sounds awesome. Hope your job works out.