1 Corinthians 1:5
For in him you have been enriched in every way—in all your speaking and in all your knowledge
Sunday, April 20, 2008
...how does your garden grow??
Ours grows like this:
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is just a really good idea... we are trying to come up with ways to make our lawn "useful." As we have funds, we've considered blueberry bushes, a fruit tree or two - and I don't know what else. This was a new idea to me. We've tried container gardening - too expensive and it all dried out SO FAST, even though the pots were HUGE! This looks much more manageable. Any links to share? I'd be interested...
Jennifer- how very kind of you for link on your side bar. Thank you!
Let's see. We followed the idea of "The Square Foot Gardening" by Mel Bartholomew. Here is his site -http://www.squarefootgardening.com/
Check out your library. He has several books. We varied from his plan a tad but followed his soil mixture. One ingredient, Vermiculate-I was told- is no longer available because it contained asbestos. We substituted Scott's brand Perlite.
3 comments:
That is just a really good idea... we are trying to come up with ways to make our lawn "useful." As we have funds, we've considered blueberry bushes, a fruit tree or two - and I don't know what else. This was a new idea to me. We've tried container gardening - too expensive and it all dried out SO FAST, even though the pots were HUGE! This looks much more manageable.
Any links to share? I'd be interested...
I'm going to link this in my sidebar! Thanks!
Jennifer- how very kind of you for link on your side bar. Thank you!
Let's see. We followed the idea of "The Square Foot Gardening" by Mel Bartholomew. Here is his site -http://www.squarefootgardening.com/
Check out your library. He has several books. We varied from his plan a tad but followed his soil mixture. One ingredient, Vermiculate-I was told- is no longer available because it contained asbestos. We substituted Scott's brand Perlite.
You're garden looks great!!! I did a square foot garden this year for the first time. Let's pray it grows - lol!
oh - and I love the frame you put up for cucumbers right? I have minde along a fence. Should work. My thumbs only half green - lol!
Post a Comment