Saturday, April 19, 2008

CVS'ing some more

I wanted to get some more of the M&M's that were b1g1 so I went back today.

2 M&M's 3.49
3 Essence of Beauty Gift Bags 4.44
2 Covergirl Foundations 9.99
2 kraft mac-n-cheese 4 packs 6.00
3 Essence of Beauty Toe Seperators 2.97

I used $9/ECB and earned another $16. The toe seperators did not generate ECB's. I did not complain because I had already asked her to refund the M&M's that were the wrong ones.

Then when I got in the car, I realized, she did not deduct my CoverGirl b1g1 coupon even though she took it.

It was a day, I should have stayed home and held rather than played. It has been a while since I shopped at CVS and I really need to plan my game better.

1 comment:

Carlie Faulk said...

I hope you went back and got your q!!