Tuesday, April 15, 2008

How Cool Is This???

(Yes, I realize I am dating myself with the above line...)


Your blog as a book! Perfect idea, if you ask me.

I am so far behind in scrapbooking. I have 4 boys. The older 2 have every event photographed, cropped, sparkled, and journaled. The younger 2 have a few pages of their birth. Our 2 little boys are now 6 and 7. Recently our 7-year-old asked to see his baby book. I showed it to him and he cried. Cried! Real tears! He wears his emotions on his sleeve. He said, "Mom, I didn't think I had a book." Talk about momma guilt.

Now back to the blog book... I keep another blog with photos and fun stuff to share with our family who all live 2000+ miles away. The thought of having it printed and saved in book format....well, it just makes me happy! It might just help ease my guilt. We could order a new book each year. How cool would that be??

No comments: