Thanks to Moneysavingmom this is what I was able to pick up FREE (with overage) during my 3 trips to Krogers. (Yes, I know, I went back, and no I did not post pictures. I had a savings of 76% on my last trip, saved $66 and some cents, paid $25 and some cents!)
FREE list:
2 French's Mustard
1 French's Wosterchire
2 Frank's Hot sauce
1 Louisiana Hot
2 Excedrin 10-count
6 Pillsbury Refrigerator Pizza tubes
2 Rice-A-Roni Nature's Way Pasta
1 Eggland's Best Eggs (they had 1 egg broken marked down to 99 cents- coupon that tripled made them free! I came home and washed all the eggs exteriorly with soap and water, rinsed, and stored in a clean container in the fridge.)
1 package hot dog buns
1 bag cat food
1 bag of Betty Crocker Cookie Mix
Not all the above were posted on Crystal's site, but the Frank's Hot sauce reminded me to go through my coupons and look for others that would double or triple to get free items. I found the Louisiana Hot and the Eggland's coupon in my stack.
No comments:
Post a Comment