Saturday, July 23, 2011

2011-2012 Curriculae Choices

5th grade- boybarian 3
Teaching Textbooks 5
Soaring with Spelling 5
Growing with Grammar (finish level 4 and then start 5)
Winning with Writing 4
Sonlight Core D for History, Geography, Bible and Reading
though we will substitute some of Sonlight's 4-5th grade reader suggestions
Sonlight Science- D
Rosetta Stone Spanish
Friday School- Co-Op for Enrichment
Memorization- Memorizing 50 states and their capitals, etc.
and I am drooling over IEW's Linguistic Development-will probably add it

3rd grade- boybarian4
Teaching Textbooks 3
All About Spelling
Primary Phonics, levels 4,5,6
Growing with Grammar (finish level 2 and then start level 3)
Winning with Writing 2
Sonlight Core D for History, Geography, Bible and Reading
though we will substitute some of Sonlight's 2-3th grade reader suggestions
Sonlight Science- D
Friday School- Co-Op for Enrichment
Memorization- Memorizing 50 states and their capitals, etc.
and I am drooling over IEW's Linguistic Development-will probably add it

I have links on the right side bar for all our the products above.

No comments: