
I created this blog originally for my couponing. Then that became overwhelming and it sat idle. Once we started homeschooling, I shared our days. I still plan on mostly using it for homeschool, etc., but with a new year has come a new determination in getting our ever growing grocery budget down. 4 boybarians +1 dog + 1 cat + 2 guinea pigs + 2 adults = A LOT OF MONEY each month.
I wanted to share my awesome trip, to encourage anyone else trying to save right now ...and to encourage myself that it is worth it!
I follow Katy Couponers as she is local enough to me that her deals match up to my sales.
Today, I went to Kroger and had an awesome trip. I don't know about anyone else, but I always feel silly taking pictures of my groceries but you know the saying, a picture is worth a 1000 words- the same is true for couponing! It is the incentive to keep on clipping.
First I did this deal from General Mills
2 boxes of granola bars (.50 coupons doubled x2)
4 boxes of fiber one bars (.50 coupons doubled x2, I had loaded 1/.50 e-coupon from Cellfire onto my card as well as 1/.50 from the Kroger site. I expected the computer to beep and not allow 1 of the e-coupons, but it took both off!)
earned free 2 boxes of Cinnamon Cheerios (.75 e-coupon and it took it off even though the full price came off as part of the above deal.
I used a $1.25 catalina from a previous shopping trip which brought my total down even more. I was excited to earn the $3.50 catalina for my next trip.
In the same transaction I did this deal from Carefree x2.
I also found our furnace filters on clearance for $3.24 each.
No comments:
Post a Comment