Saturday, June 7, 2008

Why I love CVS!

I get too excited when I can make CVS work for me- especially with a week of sick kids. Strep! Ugh!

I needed Children's pain reliever and had almost $6 expiring ECB's. I bought the CVS Children's Chewables and 2 of their band-aids. After ECB's I paid $2.48 and earned $3.98 back in ECB's! But the best part was the coupons that printed.

One was for $2 off of Aquafresh Extreme. The other was $25 gift card with a new prescription. I normally do not get prescriptions at CVS but since we had just been given one for an antibiotic, I decided to take full advantage of that gift card.

I bought the Aquafresh Extreme, toothbrush covers (to keep that yucky Strep from spreading by toothbrush contact), and Kids Mouth Rinse, oh and the prescription. I spent $17.49 after using the $3.98 I had in ECB's but I earned back another $6.48 in ECB's and the $25 gift card!

Mh hubby was with me and gave me a huge Atta-girl.

1 comment:

1ofHisAngels said...

Nice job! More Strep????