I really should have taken a picture...
spent $60 saved $106
Free
5 pouches Bumble Bee Albacore Tuna (actually made 5 cents a pouch)
4 boxes Ronzoni Smart Source Spaghetti
1 bag Chocolate Turtle Chex Mix
1 box Kashi cereal
Really cheap deals
4 boxes Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Penne Pasta 25 cents each
2 bags Tostito's 29 cents each
2 bags Steamers Vegetables by Bird's Eye 63 cents each
8 boxes Organic Annie's Mac N Cheese 49 cents a box
4 boxes Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats 1.52 each
4 jars Classico Sauce 99 cents each
1 Listerine 500 ml 1.49
Other good deals
2 Boxes Whole Wheat Ritz Crackers 1.49 box
2 Jars Plantars Honey Roasted Peanuts 1.49 jar
8 Delmonte Stewed Tomatoes 38 cents can
2 Digiornio Pizza 3.47 each
2 Hill-shire farms Sausage links 3.69 for 2
6 Yoplait Yogurt Cups 33 cents each
2 Dozen Cage free Omega-3 eggs 2.49 each, can they be organic? They say so but I'm going Hmmmm???
1 Dial Foaming hand wash 1.49
2 12-pack Nabisco Snacks (school lunches) 2.49 each
1 Throwback Mountain Dew $4.49/12 pk
Splurge item for hubby.
I have more (free) tuna coupons, (good deal) pizza coupons, and (great deal) steam fresh veggie coupons so I was excited to learn this sale is going for another week. What I especially liked was I was able to get some healthier choices using coupons!
No comments:
Post a Comment