

I've been out of the routine of setting time aside each week to line up my coupons for great sales. After some recent changes in our household- mainly my not working at home at the moment- we decided this was one area we could improve.
I spent just under $74 and saved over $88.
My best Kroger deals for today:
3 Purex Laundry Soap 2.19 X 3= 6.57-3.59-1.00-1.10=$0.88 (Stock pile item)
1 Purex Fabric Softner 2.19 -1.10= $1.09
1 Oreo Cookies FREE (FB fan coupon)
1 Tony's Pizza FREE (Kroger coupon)
1 Pepperidge Farms Pretzel Goldfish 1.99-2.00= -0.01
1 Prego Large Spaghetti sauce 3.29-3.00= .29
3 Hunts tomato sauce, basil and garlic .50x3=1.50-1.00=0.50
Beef marked down to $9.03-$2.00 Kroger coupon= $7.03 (This package says it was regular $33.xx! We'd never spend that for meat.
7 Ravioli .70x7=4.90-1.00-.100= $2.90
There is a lot more junk type food in these (poor quality) photos than we normally buy but most of it will be put away for sack lunches to school over the next few weeks. I hide the soda in my laundry room and save it for treats on our friday night Pizza nights.
The TP was on sale for $7.49-$1.50 coupon= $5.99 and it will go towards a current mail-in form to get another $4.00 back.
And I wanted to add a note about the $3 Prego and $2 Pepperidge farm coupons. Recently when opening a can of soup it "exploded!". I wrote Campbell's because it really concerned me as to why that would happen. They never gave an explanation or contact really, but they did provide me with the above coupons good for any of their products. It never hurts to email companies with your experiences. You never know how they will respond.
Also- do not forget e-coupons. Kroger allows both. I was able to use $1.00 paper coupon for the Go-Gurt and get another $.80 off with e-coupon. My Cheerio's had the same deal.
No comments:
Post a Comment