Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cereal and more

Kroger was having a great one day sale, 50% off Keebler and Kellogg's selected items. I knew in advance so I had a chance to gather coupons.

3 boxes Fruit Loops (1.49x3- 1.50)
1 box Apple Jacks (1.44-1.00)
6 boxes Frosted Flakes (1.49x6-1.50-1.00-1.50)
1 box Raisin Bran (1.49-1.00)
1 box Special K with berries (1.49-1.00)
2 boxes Rice Krispies cereal (1.49x2-1.00)
1 box HoneyComb (not part of the sale but I had a coupon for a free box) (2.97-3.00)
2 boxes Flips Town House Crackers (1.99x2-1.00)
2 boxes Toasted Wheat Crackers (2.50x2-1.0)
1 box All Bran crackers (2.50-1.50)
2 boxes Rice Krispy treats (1.49x2-1.00)
2 bags whole bean Kroger brand coffee (3.97x2-1.50x2 with cereal purchase above)
1 pkg Hefty Red plastic cups (2.79-2.00 with cereal purchase)
1 12pk Sprite (4.00-2.00 with cereal purchase)

We spent just under $29.90 for everything. Great shopping day to stock up on cereal- we now have 15 boxes in our pantry and lots of crackers for holiday cheese trays!

No comments: