Have you ever heard of Ebates? I had not until recently. Chad was needing a new weed eater. He likes the kind of shopping the conquers. Go in, get what you need, and leave. I remembered that Sears does site to store pick-up so we went online, shopped from home, chose site-to-store and were almost ready to place our order when I remembered something even better. Ebates! Ebates is a site that pays you to shop online.
You'll earn $5 for just signing up. And if you do so using my referral link. I'll earn $5 too. Then depending on the store and link you chose, you'll save up to 2-25%. Ebates issues quarterly reward checks or direct deposit to your Paypal account. For us, by using their Sears link we earned back $3.38 in my Ebates account and a discount code. By using Ebates and shopping online with site-to-store pick up Chad's weed eater (that he was going to buy anyway) was cheaper than the store price! If you're doing any online shopping this Christmas- do it with Ebates. You'll be glad you did. I-tunes gives you 3% back, Kohls 4%, etc. And don't forget to use any promotional/coupon code they give you. Recently, I shopped at JCPenney online. Ebates gave me 4% back and I used a coupon code for $10/10. Yes, you heard that right. I ordered socks, paid nada out of pocket and still earned change into my Ebates account.
On to Swagbucks. I have a widget for Swagbucks right here on the blog. I was a skeptic of Swagbucks. A search engine that rewards you for searching. Sounds too good to be true. But, after hearing all the chatter from my online group of moms I decided to give it a try. I am now loving me some swagbucks. I joined approximately September 1, 2009. As of this morning, I have earned $40 CASH to spend on Amazon. Once you join, you use Swagbucks to search just like you would Google or Yahoo. The only difference is, almost daily or multiple times a day, a picture of a Swag Buck will show up, you accept it and continue searching. You redeem your bucks for gifts/prizes. I ALWAYS choose the Amazon $5 gift card. Again, if you are going to be doing any Christmas shopping online, you'll want Swagbucks as your search engine! To join click on the Swagbucks picture to the right or just copy and paste this link:
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/maeintx
And the truth is, this is a shameless plug for myself. If you sign up under my referral for the first 100 bucks you earn, I earn the same. But, if your going to use the internet, it's time to learn to make it work for you!
Soon, I'll tell you about Alice and how she is my new best friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment