Thursday, October 15, 2009

Playing the Coupon Game again.

I took a long time off from couponing, but in our attempt to eliminate all our debt and to get our insane grocery budget reigned in, we are playing the coupon game again. Pilot Guy is fully on board and is more than willing to shop with coupons too. He was more than impressed this last week when I was able to stock up on Campbell's soup, 2 cases @ 30 cents a can!

There are so many great sites out there to make what used to be a daunting task, easy. Over the next few weeks, I plan on updating this blog with my coupon resources and posts to keep myself accountable.

First on my agenda, is to revamp the how. Currently, coupons, papers, scissors, binder seems to overwhelm my dining table. Ugh.

What's your favorite coupon organizer? I'm really interested in hearing tips, etc.

No comments: