I spent $25.55 out of pocket for all of this at Walgreens and CVS. I earned $26.48 back in ECB's and Register Rewards.... that is a 93 cents PROFIT people!

Since we are now stocked up on toothpaste, shampoo, bar soap, and mouthwash for several months, what am I going to buy with that $20 in RR and $6.48 in ECB's?
Milk!

Do you know what 6 gallons, about 2 weeks worth, of milk would cost us? $20-24 About the same out of pocket but all this and now my milk is FREE! It has become such an addiction.
Yesterday was Laundry Liberty Day once again. (I still dance every time I go into that room. Pilot guy has no idea how happy it makes me!) But, now I need laundry soap too. I literally laid awake in bed last night creating scenarios on how I could get my Tide HE and milk with my $6.48 in ECBs at CVS. Check back later this week to see my winning combination!!!
I wonder if there is a Walgreens/CVS Anonymous Group? Someone sign me up!
No comments:
Post a Comment